How many times have you put off comparing quotes for lower-priced Audi TT insurance in Atlanta? Nobody that owns a car looks forward to paying for insurance, especially when they are aware that the cost is too high.
Sad but true, the vast majority of insurance customers have stayed with the same insurance company for over three years, and about 40% of consumers have never shopped around. With the average insurance premium being $1,700, Atlanta drivers could save almost 60% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they feel it's too difficult to shop their coverage around. Numerous car insurance companies battle for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to discover the definitive lowest rate possible on Audi TT insurance in Atlanta.
The following companies provide free quotes in Georgia. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$388||$762||$406||$24||$122||$1,702||$142|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$344||$690||$532||$32||$158||$1,756||$146|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$472||$1020||$532||$32||$158||$2,214||$185|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$404||$920||$444||$26||$134||$1,928||$161|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$362||$770||$414||$24||$124||$1,694||$141|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$332||$622||$402||$24||$120||$1,500||$125|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Coupe||$324||$652||$370||$22||$110||$1,478||$123|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$408||$770||$402||$24||$120||$1,724||$144|
|TT 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$362||$810||$444||$26||$134||$1,776||$148|
|TT S 2.0T Quattro 2-Dr Roadster||$492||$1184||$512||$30||$154||$2,372||$198|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Georgia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, and safe-driver. Price information does not factor in specific location which can impact auto insurance rates substantially.
Rate comparison of full coverage and liability-only
The diagram below examines Audi TT auto insurance costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying the minimum liability limits required in Georgia. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, single female driver, and no policy discounts are applied.
Guidelines for eliminating full coverage
There is no definitive rule of when to phase out physical damage insurance, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
For example, let's pretend your Audi TT book value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $4,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If premiums are more than $400 a year for your policy with full coverage, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
There are some conditions where eliminating full coverage is not a good plan. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you have to maintain full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should keep full coverage in place.
Three good reasons to insure your Audi vehicle
Despite the high insurance cost for a Audi TT in Atlanta, insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Georgia these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Audi has a loan, more than likely the lender will require that you have comprehensive coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Audi for a lot more money and force you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance preserves both your assets and your vehicle. It will also pay for many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If your Audi gets damaged, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially for larger claims. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $865 each year so you should quote and compare rates once a year at a minimum to be sure current rates are still competitive.
You may qualify for discounts for Audi TT insurance in Atlanta
Some insurance providers don't necessarily list all discounts very clearly, so here is a list both well-publicized and the more hidden credits available to bring down your rates.
- Discount for New Cars - Insuring a vehicle that is new can save up to 30% because newer vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- No Accidents - Drivers who don't have accidents get the best car insurance rates compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Telematics Devices - Atlanta drivers who agree to allow their company to analyze when and where they use their vehicle by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Progressive's Snapshot may see discounts if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- One Accident Forgiven - This one isn't a discount, but a few companies such as Allstate and State Farm allow you one accident without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to the accident.
- Student in College - Youth drivers who are attending college without a vehicle on campus could qualify for this discount.
- Defensive Driving Course - Participating in a course that instructs on driving safety is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Multi-policy Discount - If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may earn as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Payment Method - By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you can actually save on your bill.
One thing to note about discounts is that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, nobody gets a free ride.
Insurance companies who might offer some of the above discounts include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply in Atlanta. For a list of insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Georgia, click here.
Insurance agencies can help
Certain consumers would prefer to go talk to an agent. Licensed agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent. Putting coverage with local agents is important particularly in Atlanta.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your information is instantly submitted to agents in your area that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. You won't need to search for an agent since price quotes are sent immediately to you. In the event you want to quote rates for a specific company, you can always visit that company's website to submit a rate quote request.
Is an exclusive or independent car insurance agent right for you?
If you're trying to find a reputable agency, there are two types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents in Atlanta can be described as either independent or exclusive. Both sell and service car insurance coverage, but it's worth mentioning the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into the selection process.
Agents in the independent channel do not have single company limitations and that gives them the ability to insure amongst many companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they find a lower price, they simply switch companies in-house and you can keep the same agent. When shopping rates, we highly recommend that you get rate quotes from at least one independent agent to have the most options to choose from.
Featured below is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Atlanta that can give you price quote information.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents can only place business with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agencies receive extensive training in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Atlanta that can give you comparison quotes.
Selecting an car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. A good agent in Atlanta will have answers to these questions.
- How are they compensated?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Georgia?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When quoting and comparing coverage online or from an agent, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Your situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions might point out whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Should I buy only the required Georgia minimum liability coverage?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- What if I total my Audi TT and owe more than it's worth?
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
When shopping online for car insurance, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time they didn't purchase enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate and still be able to protect your assets.
We just showed you a lot of tips how to find affordable Audi TT insurance in Atlanta. It's most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Atlanta car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from a small mutual company. Some small companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
For more information, feel free to browse the following helpful articles:
- Self-driving cars won't replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Car Insurance for a Learners Permit in Georgia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores in Georgia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit in Georgia? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Georgia? (FAQ)
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)